To report an incident involving a University of California, Berkeley student or student organization, please complete and submit a Public Incident Report. All reports must be submitted in writing, and anonymous reports may not allow Student Conduct to move forward with a conduct process. Please have following information available when completing the form:
- Name of alleged student(s) and/or student organization(s)
- Date, time, and location of alleged incident
- Detailed statement of what you observed/heard/experienced (the report)
- Names & contact information for any witnesses
- Any additional pertinent information
We appreciate you sharing your concerns and reporting incidents to us in order to maintain a safe and secure campus environment. However, while the Center may contact you for follow-up information regarding your report, it is important to note that privacy and confidentiality under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may prohibit us from sharing the status or outcome of a conduct case with the reporting party.